Sunday, August 15, 2010

NEW MBA WEBSITE - Poets and Quants

Hello All!  I wonder if this is a record for me... I don't know if I've posted twice within a 24 hour period.  Actually I lie because on May 7th when I took the GMAT I definitely posted more than once.  

Anyway, by now you know that if I find a good resource related to MBA's, B-school, GMAT etc... I like to share the wealth.  So I'm not sure if you've read about this new website PoetsandQuants.com but if not, I'm sure you will in the future.  It's a new website related to Business school.



Here is what it says in the About Us section of Poets and Quants:

"The goal here is to create a helpful community of people interested in graduate business school education. It’s a place to give advice and counsel to MBA applicants, share information, and make friends. Create your profile, join a group, engage in a forum topic, and help to make this community a valuable resource for those interested in pursuing an MBA."


You can actually sign up and get a login.  The community is very very new but I think if done correctly, the site will become a top resource in addition to BeatTheGMAT and of course all of the helpful blogs out there!


John Bryne, who started the site, was once editor-in-chief of Businessweek.com, executive editor of BusinessWeek, and Editor-in-chief of Fast Company.  He reached out to me a couple weeks ago to ask if he could feature my blog post about Hiring a B-School consultant.  Of course I obliged! The more people who see that post the better!


You guys know how I do at this point in the game right?  You know that I don't promote things on my blog just for the sake of promoting them.  But I've read a lot of the articles on this site and they are like none other out there.  Poets and Quants has insights into this b-school process that other websites don't have - at least not in one place.  


Anyway I'm done for now... must get back to writing my essay.  Just visit the site www.PoetsandQuants.com and get it over with already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by