Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me + Starbucks = 5 Hours

So today I studied for 5 hours in Starbucks.  I hadn't planned on studying for that long but I simply lost track of time.  I worked on Critical Reasoning... then did some Data Sufficiency...then worked on some "annoying word problems" as so coined by my tutor.  I think in terms of time spent, the annoying word problems took the longest.

With regards to studying out there... has anyone felt that even though you get X amount of questions incorrect during your studies, you still think that you're improving?  Well that's how I feel right now.  I just gotta keep up the studying and I'll be good to go!  No big deal just had a rough week.  BUT... I have a feeling this week is going to be very very good!

I want to say Good Luck to my friend, we shall call her E.  She'll be taking the GMAT on Friday!  E, if you're reading this (and I'll make you read it), don't stress over it.  You will be just fine!  Remember that in the end it's just a test, albeit and incredibly important one.  But you got it this time!  All that hard work will pay off!  Also, let me know when you want to get together this week to study.  Seeing as though your exam is Friday, we should get together Mon, Tues, or Wednesday.  Thursday you need to watch a movie or something... preferably a comedy ie. The Hangover or Martin's RunTelDat.  If you want to go see a movie, let me know.

Later tonight I'm going to make a post about Why I Blog.  I think it's about that time to disclose that information.  Not that there will be any epiphany or anything but I've found that inquiring minds would like to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by