Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Money 9111

Hello everyone... I'll tell you now that you can ignore this post.  I was looking at my organic traffic and saw that a lot of people type in money9111 to find my blog, but I didn't see any traffic coming from money 9111 (with a space), so this post here is simply for me to add content to my blog about money 9111 I can move up in the Google organic rankings.

So I thought maybe now I will tell you guys where money9111 or rather money 9111 came from.  Remember back in the days of AOL and Dial up?  Well I was in high school and I changed my screen name a couple times a year.  I'm trying to think of what my screen names used to be...here are two others I remember:  Nautica916 and B1llionaire.  Then around my junior year of HS I changed it for the last and final time.  I chose Money9111 for a simple reason.  MONEY because I like money and 9111 because 911 (emergency) was taken.  So that's how I settled on money9111 which I obviously still use, not to be confused with money 9111.  But...

Let's see if this post helps my blog move up in the SERP (search engine results page) in a couple days/weeks - Here is a screen shot.

money 9111 organic listing

1 HOUR LATER


Oh now looky looky... it looks like GoogleBot (the name of Google's spider) is out and about!  The Google spider just crawled my site and now I show up in the organic listing for Money 9111!  Sweet deal...

Just FYI - usually it's not this easy to get listed in the top spot of the organic SERP, but because it's a niche keyword it was very simple.  Welcome to the World that is Richard Battle-Baxter!

Nighty night!  I made another post tonight that can be found HERE:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by