Monday, August 16, 2010

Poets and Quants - Great Articles!

I just wanted to post a couple more links that I enjoy from Poets and Quants.  Tomorrow I'll get back into the groove of writing about ME - again since this is MY blog, but I'll explain the method to my madness and one reason for posting about Poets and Quants aside from it being a great website!  If I forget, just remind me...  by the end of the week I'll let you guys in.

Oh you should also find the login information on PoetsandQuants.com and register!  If you have a wordpress account, I think that'll work.  In any event here are some articles...  Just bear with me tonight folks!  Pretty please?


Blogging Your Way to an MBA - I found this article to be interesting because I felt like I was reading about myself!  You can read it and tell me what you think!



Quick update about me - I got home not too long ago from the Jets vs. Giants opening game.  It was a great experience because one of our potential vendors at work has a suite in the new stadium, which is GORGEOUS I might add!  On the train home I was editing my Tuck essays.  I just typed up the edits and sent them off to a couple friends to be reviewed.  I told them to rip them apart so we shall see how that goes.  As you can tell from my posts yesterday, I was up VERY "late"/early.  I didn't go to sleep until 4:30am because I was studying and writing essays.  So right now I'm exhausted.

Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by