Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adrenaline Rush - Countdown: Day 2


As per my last post - I have accomplished my all-nighter!  How was that so quick you ask?  Simple...I normally fall asleep around 2:30/3am and since I live at home I live with my mother and she wakes up for work at 4:30!  If you don't believe me that I am used to going to sleep at that time, just refer back to my posts in about...August/September before my GMAT tutor recommended that I start going to bed earlier.


Anyway...at 4:30 her alarm clock started going off.  I asked her what time she was leaving for work and she said 6am, so I am going to have her drop me off at the bus stop.  This way I will get to work about an hour early and have time to get work done uninterrupted.  I'm going to take an hour lunch today just to work on my essays again.  Since I'm going in to work early I'm going to leave an hour early for the last time!  I'm thrilled to be able to say that today is the last day that I'm going to leave work early on account of this whole business school application process!



As per the last update - here is what I have to accomplish.  When all of the essays get to 10 then I can hit submit.



Consortium Essay 1 - 9.5
Consortium Essay 2 - 9
Consortium Essay 3 - 9.5
Cornell Essay 1 - 9.5
Cornell Essay 2 - 9.5
Cornell Essay 3 - 9
Michigan Essay 1 - 9.5
Michigan Essay 2 - 9.5
Michigan Essay 3 - 9.5
Haas Essay 1 - 9.5
Haas Essay 2 - 9.5
NYU Essay 1 - 9.5
Tuck Essay 1 - 9.5
Yale Essay 1 - 9.5
Yale Essay 2 - 9.5

Right now I am just on a pure high!  That's the only way I will be able to get through these next 48 hours!!!  

Extra To Do List:  Upload Transcripts (they're in my bag!) - I have my GMAT scores so that I don't forget what I got! lmao as if THAT'S going to happen.  

Wish me luck lmao!  Gotta go hop in the shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by