Sunday, January 2, 2011

Countdown: Day 4

I found this picture of a keyboard and thought it perfectly illustrated how I feel right now about writing essays.  I feel like I'm writing in circles.  I get an essay back from review and send off another one.  Then get another one back and send off another one.  It's a very cyclical process and will continue to be for the next couple of days.


As per the last update - here is what I have to accomplish.  When all of the essays get to 10 then I can hit submit.


Consortium Essay 1 - 9
Consortium Essay 2 - 5
Consortium Essay 3 - 9
Cornell Essay 1 - 9
Cornell Essay 2 - 9
Cornell Essay 3 - 9
Michigan Essay 1 - 9
Michigan Essay 2 - 9
Michigan Essay 3 - 9
Haas Essay 1 - 9
Haas Essay 2 - 9
NYU Essay 1 - 9
Tuck Essay 1 - 9
Yale Essay 1 - 5
Yale Essay 2 - 9


I also have to make sure my resume is perfected.
I have to scan my transcripts and upload them into the Consortium system.
I need to follow up with 2 of 3 recommenders to remind them that the deadline is Wednesday.

I won't be posting any long updates until after Wednesday because I need to spend my time crossing my t's and dotting my i's.

HAPPY NEW YEAR THOUGH!  hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by