Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Turns 1 Year Old - Ironic


It's ironic that on the 1st anniversary of my blog, I have finished my essays and am ready to submit all 6 of my applications tomorrow!  I did not plan it like this folks.  I have actually been working on my essays all day, but did not want to miss this chance to hop on here and write a quite post since it's the anniversary of:


AMAZING RIGHT?  WELL I NEED TO KEEP THIS ONE SHORT AND SWEET BECAUSE I HAVE 2 MORE ESSAYS TO READ THROUGH.

Oh BTW - I still have not been to sleep.  I told you...  I am high on adrenaline right now.  I will definitely crash tomorrow though.  I do not plan to pull an all nighter like last night.  I will be going to sleep within the hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by