Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A + B = See...I told you!



Tonight I had my Fundamentals of Math I webinar, hosted by Manhattan GMAT.  I realized tonight that taking the Algebra Review (...Algebra Review = adjective) class  (...class = noun), was the right choice.    


There were a couple people in the chatroom that just simply didn't understand what was going on... in the beginning I was semi paying attention because I couldn't take some of the questions that were being asked.  So that's where the title A + B = See I told you.. because some of the examples were so basic and people were trying to convince others as to why their Wrong answers were correct!  Like give it a rest... you cant debunk mathematical theories... if you could.. you wouldn't be in this Webinar.. or at the very least you'd be teaching it...


I added two new notecards from that session:

The first is a simple reminder that when I see "There are" in a Quant question, that I should immediately pay close attention to the order of the clues presented... during the practice question, I made a stupid mistake that will NEVER happen again.. lol...easy squeezy

The second tidbit that I picked up was another reminder...stating that when dealing with exponents... try to express one base in terms of the other....simple pimple

Tomorrow after my dance class, I'm going to go hardcore with number property & idiom memorizations.... I don't want to have to attempt to memorize these in tandem with the MGMAT class...

After the webinar I went through my notecards again.  I'm beginning to see the improvement... I've even begun putting some cards aside because I know them 100% of the time!  I'll add them back in later, but for now it's promising!

Woop Woop G'night

Notecard Count = 80 (notecard count was 78... so I added 2 from tonight which is a 2.5% notecard increase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by