Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finished reading the Bible tonight...

I knew that would get your attention!  The Bible = PowerScore Sentence Correction Bible.  So the book that I started last Monday, I finally finished today.  I'm very proud of myself and you should be too...

The funny thing about relearning grammar is that you be begin to see all of the mistakes you make when writing.  I have a couple friends who know what I'm talking about because I make comments to them on AIM when I have an epiphany about a sentence.

I would like to go through the book one more time to be sure that I have everything down pat.  Before I do this, I must get through the PowerScore Critical Reasoning Bible first.

Tomorrow (today) I have my first Pre-MGMAT class... it's a foundations of math class to prepare me for the full 9 week class that I'll start on the 26th.  I don't think I'll have any trouble with this foundations class... for starters it's an online class, so I'll be laying on my bed...  also, since I took that Algebra Review class, I think I'll be very comfortable with this class.

Again, there aren't any new notecards tonight... I've just reviewed....

Tomorrow I will be putting up my "wall paper" so I can stare at idioms and number properties in my room - YAY!

Adios Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by