Monday, January 11, 2010

Old Yaler?

Well hello hello... long time no type

As you may be able to tell, I won't be updating my blog on weekends!  Who has time for all that?  I got's parties to attend... people to converse with... shots to do... and liquor to down!  No actually, that was my last weekend of really going out hardcore...  this test is just too important!  So there may be a post or two on weekends...

So why is this post called Old Yaler?  Well it's simple... I've officially added Yale to my list of schools to apply too.  The reason is simple... Blue is my favorite color... makes sense right? Yeah I thought so too...  But no in fact, during my 2nd year of B-school I plan on getting a dog...  If I get into Dartmouth and end up going there, I'm going to get a Puggle and name him Tucker.  At first I was thinking TUCKIE (as that's what Tuck students are called), but then I realized that's OVERTLY CLICHE.

If I named my dog Tucker - people would be like "aw his name is Tucker... that's kinda like Dartmouth Tuck... ooooohhhh i get it now... that's cute!"  but if I named the dog Tuckie - people would be like "....Really Rich... Really?"  and then just think that I was weird... which I am... soo..... I should really name my dog D-Tucks (for Dartmouth Tuck)... it also sounds like Detox, which is something I'm sure I'll have to do up there... b/c drinking is a Dartmouth past time from what I hear....

If I get into and attend Yale, what would I name my dog?  Yale SOM (School of Management) students are called Yalies... but I just don't like that name for a dog... Yaler does have a ring to it...but I don't want to end up shooting my dog at the end of the school year like they shot Old Yeller at the end of that movie...(sorry for anyone who hasn't seen it - actually I'm not)

So if anyone has any cute names leave a comment...

But in all seriousness... the more I research the prospect of Yale... the more excited I become...  The business school is one of the newer ones, but it has consistently risen in the rankings.  On Presidents day,  I will be hopping on a train and heading up to Yale to visit a couple of classes and take a tour.  It's only January, but I'm already excited about that.  It'll be a short hop skip and a train up to New Haven for the day.  An hour and a half isn't nearly as bad as attempting to get up to Dartmouth...  it's so far...  ::sigh::  but I've told myself that in terms of deciding which B-School to go to, I'm going to take Location out of the picture...

I have to go to the bathroom, so that's all for tonight...

There isn't a notecard count today, because tonight was a review night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by