Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'll Get You My Pretty and Your Little Prize Too!

Good Evening (Morning) everyone...


It has definitely been a long time since my last post but that's alright... a lot has transpired since then, so we have a long night ahead of us... not really...


So if you are taking the GMAT and have not become a member of BeatTheGMAT.com, then you are not serious about the exam... stop reading this blog... type in the URL... and register...  it will become your saving grace!  It's great motivation.  Anyway...so on BeatTheGMAT they're having a giveaway contest...basically the top 5 users who post "relevant" responses and topics will be rewarded with one of the packages below... 














So the leaderboard reset today, and finally my username came up...  look on the right in 3rd place = MONEY9111!!!  woop woop... maybe me not having a life will pay off!!!!! Going forward I'll just post the leaderboard instead of the contest description.


I don't think I'll have to keep posting 20-30 times a day... but I just have to last longer than everyone else willing to post that much... I'm sorry but if someone is willing to post 30 times a day for 30 days.. they deserve to win one of the prize..  I'll leave it at that for tonight...


Tomorrow is a big day... and I have a lot to catch you guys up on.. I'm warning you now that tomorrow's post will be long...  :-)  I'll even have a notecard count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by