Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starstruck


Good Evening Everyone...

So I'm a little upset tonight because I don't really care for Taylor Swift but she's winning all of these awards... and I just don't get it.  Clearly Lady Gaga was the breakout artist of 2009, but nooo Kanye West had to go ahead and make Taylor Swift a household name...  ::sigh::

This is where the title comes from, because Taylor Swift looked very Starstruck up there during his acceptance speech.  Starstruck is a Lady Gaga song, for those of you who don't know...

In any event, below is the updated Leaderboard for BTG (BeatTheGMAT).  I will say that at times posting is exhausting!


I'm Money9111

I didn't go out last night because I went out on Friday night.  I had been studying all week and felt that I owed myself a night out on the town with friends.  Last night I just worked through my MGMAT Number Properties Guide and did a couple of chapters.

Today I woke up at 12:30pm and was studying by 1pm.  I studied until about 5pm... took a break... watched one of the Data Sufficiency Labs provided by MGMAT.  It was an hour long but it was good.  It was teaching us how to eliminate the easier questions within a Value DS problem.  If the question stem has an equation in it, then there is no "easy" choice to eliminate quickly, but if it doesn't give you an equation then 9/10 there is.

This will be very helpful because it will enable me to eliminate at least two choices immediately.  You are all familiar with the AD BCE or BD ACE choices.  If not... you probably don't need to be...  but it's all very helpful.  

After the Grammy's I did another chapter in the Number Properties book.  This was the last chapter before getting to the strategic applications.  I'm still figuring out how to lay out my study plan.  I want to get through this strategy guide tomorrow night, but I also have to do two chapters in the sentence correction book before class on Tuesday.

All in all I studied for about 6 hours today.  One thing that I need to revamp is studying smarter!  This is going to be my focus this week...

I go up to visit Yale in 2 weeks... I'm trying to figure out how to get up to Dartmouth to visit the campus.  I'd like to do it now while classes are in session... it's just a hassle getting up there!  Anyone have a chopper?

Until next time folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by