Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hangover...is inevitable! ::sigh::

Good "morning" everyone...  it's nearly 4 a.m. as I begin writing this post...  (the explanation for the title is at the bottom)

Surprisingly enough, I did not go out tonight!  Aren't you proud of me?  Let me tell you about my most eventful night!  Tonight I had a friend come over and we watched Orphan with that crazy "little" girl!  It was a good movie, but I digress... I should be talking about b-school stuff right?

 Being up this early/late is not uncommon for me at all... this is normal for a weekend, unless I'm drunk...no comments from the peanut gallery because I know my friends are saying "when are you not drunk?"... I'm going in to work tomorrow, yes Saturday, to get some things done.  I didn't want to be hung over which is why I decided to stay in.

Since it was a low key night and it's late, I'm too tired to really study the PowerScore books right now...the night wasn't a total bust, because I opened up the MGMAT Number properties page, and transcribed those properties onto note cards.  Here they are, for anyone interested:

An integer is divisible by:
2 if the integer is even
3 if the sum of the integer's digits is divisible by 3
4 if the last 2 digits are divisble by 4
5 if the integer ends in 0 or 5
6 if the integer is divisible by 2 and 3
7 if the integer is divisible by 7 (there is no rule for 7 - long division)
8 if the last three digits of the integer are divisible by 8
9 if the sum of the integer's digits is divisble by 9

These properties are very important to memorize for the GMAT, so I'm glad that I took the time tonight to go ahead and get this memorization process started...  I also have plans to add "poster wallpaper" to one wall in my room... this wall will consist of those poster boards that we all used for projects while in school... this will become my "blackboard" and will hopefully drill home certain components that I need to remember.  My hope is that if I glance at this wall in passing, I'll pick things up faster...

I didn't really want to do any studying tonight, but I forced myself to go through all of my notecards with these new additions.  It can only help... and I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow, so there's nothing stopping me.  My fear is that if I allow myself to begin slacking off.. the process will continue...

Since I did not go out... I won't be hung over tomorrow... but because it's the weekend, I feel that someone should feel terrible about their night... so I'm going to watch The Hangover yet again...  :-)

Notecard Count = 78 (yesterday's was 71... so I added 7 from tonight which is a 10% notecard increase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by