Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cornell Diversity Conference update

So in analyzing the analytics on my site it there have been a couple people searching on Google the following things:


So I wonder if Cornell has begun to send out acceptances/rejections to their diversity conference "Johnson Means Business".  I checked my email and haven't received anything yet, but I think we're supposed to hear before the 30th!

Here's a video I found on the Cornell website about the event:  http://www.johnson.cornell.edu/odi/jmb/quesone.html

I'm keeping this post short today because I have to get ready to go to Hoboken.  I'm still kind of hung over from my friends birthday party last night, so I think I'll just stick to soda tonight!  Plus if I drink a lot tonight, I won't get any studying done tomorrow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by