Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tell Me About You

Hi Everyone... because of the long weekend I won't be making another post until Monday.  I'll be upstate NY at Greenwood Lake.  My friend is a neurosurgeon and has a house up there a couple houses down from Derek Jeters house!  Wonder if he'll be throwing a party again like the last time.

Here's a picture of his house:

With that being said I want to try and see if I can gauge the types of people who are reading my blog.  At first I was going to post a bunch of polls but figured this way would be easier.

Leave a comment below and tell me about yourself.  You know things like - are you in school?  applying to school?  top choice (if you care to divulge that information)?  are you studying for the gmat?  is there anything you'd like me to write about?

The only question that is mandatory to answer is - If you won $5,000,000 would you still go to business school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by