Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Favorite GMAT Blog Posts

I've been wanting to post this for a while now.  Here are my favorite blog posts in no particular order.

I Got You My Pretty...and Your Little Prize Too - I was so relieved that the BTG contest was over and that I came out on top.  I also like this post because I basically document how Brandon (Osirus) and I met.  He is now a life long friend!

Old Yaler? - This post shows how messed up in the head I can be.  Who really thinks about these things?

What Sound does a 680 Make? - One of my favorites - and Brandon's too!

GMAT Has Not Seen The Last of Me - I was soooo looking forward to drinking after this post.

Dartmouth Tuck Visit - Just being honest... it's my blog I'll talk about it if I want!

Cheerleading - My Life! 5 Videos - I miss this!

Michigan Ross: Pre-1st Year Student Interview - I can't wait to finally meet up with Jonathan again.

I Yearn to be in Business School - Thoughts that have been building up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by