Sunday, September 19, 2010

Manhattan GMAT: 45Q score!

I think I've found my threshold...  now the real work begins to try to beat it!  After months and months of studying and having my highest Quant score be a 39 back in March!  I've consistently done better on the Quant side but now I think I've found the threshold I need to surpass.

I've only been taking the Quant sections of the practice CAT exams and here are the results:
45Q - Veritas
39Q - Veritas (I was very tired)
44Q - Veritas
45Q - MGMAT

So the question now becomes - how do I get to that 47/48 level?  I need to start getting more 700-800 level questions correct.  In order to do this, I need to get better at a couple of topics.  Some of the topics my tutor and I have not covered yet, but it's on the upcoming agenda.

So from now until my exam date I'm going to keep my head down... and keep my blinders on!  I feel that I'm so close I can almost taste it!


On the Verbal front - I did another set of 24 RC today and only got 4 wrong.  I'm really focusing on the comparisons made within the passages as well as the modifiers.  That way I don't eliminate answer choices that are out of scope.  It really seems to be helping me!  So again... Blinders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by