Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tuck - Ross - NYU - Relax

Aside from my CR meltdown, I need to look ahead to the events and deadlines occurring over the next couple of days.

Tomorrow is the Tuck Reception at the Yale Club here in NYC.  It's amazing that I still have questions that need to be answered, but these questions are more about processes than admissions.  I emailed one of the Tuck CDS Fellows whom I met when I was up there in March, to see if she would be at the event, but there hasn't been a response yet.  I bet if I emailed her directly she would have responded, but this was through a LinkedIn message.

I got my dry cleaning today and will be looking very dapper if I may say so myself!

Then when I get home I have to do my application for the NYU Diversity conference.  I decided not to apply for the Luxury Retail event @ NYU on the 16th because I should be studying instead, but I have to attend the diversity conference - if I'm accepted.  Like Rashida, I find it amazing that prospectives have to apply to attend special events at these schools geared towards prospectives.

OMG - This is phenomenal haha.. I literally just checked my email and that Tuck student just responded to my email.  I'm going to take a screenshot with the time I received it, in case you don't believe me!


I had to cut off her email address obviously but it's the one RE: Tuck Reception on Thursday.  I think I sent that email at 4am this morning, so true to form Tuckies prevail again!

So anyway... to apply to the conference I just need to fix my resume a little bit and then fill out all of the required GMAT/GPA/Undergrad questions and "junk".  Yeah that'll be embarassing, won't be surprised if I'm rejected from that.

Then on Monday I have to submit a similar application for the Michigan Ross diversity event.  Not sure which one I'll be accepted too but whichever one I am is the one I'll attend.  If both, then I still know which one I will attend.

At the very least - Saturday I will be at my friends lake house relaxing and taking the boat and jet ski's out... then Sunday is a friends birthday.  I think I may have to get both diversity applications completed tomorrow just to be safe.  Lord knows that it would not be who of me to do the Ross application on labor day while I'm recovering.

So on that note... I'm exhausted and going to go to bed before 11:30 (rare occurrence that probably happens 4 times a year)

Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by